Cancel a Booking
You may cancel your booking here. When you are cancelling your reservation it is important to have you booking reference. You will have received this on your booking confirmation email.
Cancellation policies vary from hotel to hotel and between our "Fixed Price" and "Extra Value Deals". When you are making a booking on your details page you will see the cancellation policy of the hotel as you are about to book. It is very important you read this before you finish your booking.
General Cancellation Policies.
Fixed Price packages
- On our "Fixed Price" packages please be aware that the original booking deposit is "Non– Refundable" in the event of a cancellation. However if you wish to change the dates of a booking you can rebook and pay a new booking deposit and we will refund the original booking deposit.
- On our "Fixed Price" packages, if you have to cancel your booking after the Hotel's cancellation period you will be charged the Hotel's cancellation policy fee. Generally if you cancel within 48 hours of expected arrival the hotel may charge the first night’s stay. If you have a dispute over this you will need to contact the Hotel directly.
- On our "Fixed Price" packages if you are a No-Show at the hotel the hotel will charge at least one night cancellation fee.
Extra Value Deals
- On our "Extra Value Deals" cancellation is generally free up to specified dates as outlined at the time of booking. If you do not cancel your booking within the required date range you will pay some or all of the cost of your booking in cancellation fees with no refund.
- On our international bookings made for countries other than Ireland and the UK you will be liable for cancellation charges as outlined at the time of original booking. If you do not cancel your booking within the required date range you will pay some or all of the cost of your booking in cancellation fees with no refund and this will be charged to your credit card by the hotel.